LET'S HEAR FROM THE FLAMING ARROWS

First, the news:

The adult staff thank you all for the goodies. Fortunately, we managed to save most of them from the raccoons.

Next thanks to all those who dared add their comments below. It's been fun to read them.

From MH Cinco:
You gotta try the "blob!"
Weather has been great the past wo days! I'm still waiting to get some cookies. And a care package.
I miss all the Meese who aren't here...(tiny tear)
AKA John Neuhart

Letters
Dear mom,
I'm having a lot of fun at camp. My classes are really fun and I'm not spending too much money at the trading post.
Matt G.
Hey mom, I miss you.
It's kinda been a dull summer without Justin. - And I'll use those exact words to persuade him to come back to Boy Scouts.
Nathan M.
Summer camp is dull without Justin.
Blackberries around the camp make great fish bait.
Sammy M.
Camp is fun.
Tell Jackson I said hi.
Gunnar T.
Dear mom and dad,
I caught 26 fish. I caught a turtle snagged by the leg. I almost caught a huge catfish. (I actually saw it.
I miss you.
Corey W.
Thrashing Sharks tomorrow
(Don't forget to comment. Ed.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Trivia

Historian Oliver B. - Summer Camp 2022

Historian Aaron G. - Tobogganing Campout 2022