THE THRASHING SHARKS GET REVENGE

LETTERS FROM CAMP
I like archery pretty good. I like going to the Trading Post.
No luck fishing yet.
Zack D.
I had a baby turtle that I brought to reptile and amphibian study. It was cool.
I'll see you soon.
Michael G.
I like archery.
I haven't caught anything fishing but I caught a baby turtle with my hands.
Trading Post is fun.
Nathan H.
Dear mom and dad,
I'm having lots of fun even though we had to get up early.
I miss you and hope to see you soon.
Justin H.
I need you to tell my mom to send me more gum.
Make sure the dog doesn't tear up my stuff.
Jake L.
Camp is going good.
There's only two more days left till I'll be going home.
Nate R.
I'm fine and I'm having fun.
Zack R.
Thanks for the cookies.
Are you coming family night?
Joe S.
I'm having a great time here.
I wish I could stay longer.
Will S.
Hi mom and dad,
I hope you're having a good time and you're probably missing me.
BUT I'm coming back of Friday.
I love you.
PS Thanks for the stuff.
Adam W.
Hi. [A scout of few words. Ed.]
Trenton D.

Comments

duey said…
Hey Trent & Branden hope you are having fun...We will see you tomorrow night..Love and miss you..Dad

Popular posts from this blog

Historian Oliver B. - Summer Camp 2022

Tuesday Trivia

Historian Aaron G. - Tobogganing Campout 2022