Letters to Home


Greeting from the Flaming Arrow Patrol:

Dear Mom and Dad,
I hope you're having a good time. I really miss you and I hope Katherine is having a good time too.
Matt, G.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I had a great time at Summer Camp. I appreciate the packages you sent. I hope Iris and Boomer are doing great.
Nathan M.

Dear Mom and Dad,
Thanks for the stuff you gave me. I'm having fun at summer camp.
Luke H.

Dear Mom and Dad,
Thanks for all the cards you sent. I can't wait to see you on Friday.
Nick C.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm having a great time at camp but I'm running out of money. Also my fishing pole broke.
Gunner T.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I've been having a fun time at camp. Yesterday I hurt my knee. Dr. Reynolds looked at it and gave me an ice pack. I got a ride back to camp on the Medic's golf cart. I'm doing better today.
Sam M.

Dear Mom and Hanna,
Thank you for sending me a letter. I'm having fun at camp and can't wait to get home.
Justin K.


Other Letters:

Hi to all parents and new parents out there,
Hope to see you Friday. Keep writing to your kids.
Noah R.

Camp is going well. Scouts are having fun. Week seems very productive. I'm promising an interesting campfire skit for Friday night.
Brett C., SPL (Senior Patrol Leader)




Order of the Arrow members return from the OA ceremony Wednesday evening.
Brett and Joel received the "Brotherhood" designation.

Comments

DSM3MOM said…
DSM3MOM Says:
When Daniel receives a Salsa Box, it's not salsa! There is some goodies inside to share from his Aunt:)
ENJOY!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Historian Oliver B. - Summer Camp 2022

Tuesday Trivia

Historian Aaron G. - Tobogganing Campout 2022