The Arrows Light the Way

Letters from camp:

Having a great time.  Got a new knife.  It's really cool.  Can't wait for you to come on Friday.  I wish you were here.   Miss you.  Love,
Ryan Z.

I'm Aiden and I like this camp - except for getting homesick.
Aiden V.

Hi!
Morgan T.

I miss my mom and all my sisters.  My activities are going fine.  I'm almost a Tenderfoot,
John M.

Today has been a really fun day.  Today I caught a fish so I'm happy.
David D.

I miss you.  Bye.
Nate C.

I have a great time at camp.  Everything is fun.  There's so much to do.  People here are always nice.  It's probably one of the best camps ever.
Zane A.

THUS END THE LETTERS FROM CAMP. 

(But check back regularly for the next few days.  I never know who's going to post something.  Ed.)
Special note: After June 30, you'll have to click on the June 2011 entries since this program defaults to the CURRENT month.

**********************

MORE LETTERS FROM THE ADULTS:

It's Thursday already?  I think I'm going to stay another week -  this is too short!  I miss my buddy MH1.  I wish he were here.  Thanks to my buddy Markie for help with the pictures.
AMS John Neuhart/Cinco  !

Hello Anna, I love you.
Editor  Nick Rechtin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historian Oliver B. - Summer Camp 2022

Tuesday Trivia

Historian Aaron G. - Tobogganing Campout 2022