Let's Hear from the Thrashing Sharks

Thanks for the care package. I'm having a great time. Thanks for the beef jerky.
Adam W.

Thanks for the package.  I'm having a lot of fun.  I like fishing but haven't caught anything yet.
Will S.

Thanks for the cookies. They were good.  Camp's really fun. I like climbing.
Joe S.

I would never like to come back [home] because camp is so much fun. Free swimming today!
Max B.

Ha, ha, you're NOT here!
Nate R.

I'm doing good.  Can you send something?
Michael G.

Hi.  I love you. Send me something good.
Zachery R.

I'm having fun at fishing.  I caught a fish and a turtle.
Zach D.

I need a pillow, some money - like $40.  See you Friday.
Max C.

Mom and dad, I'm having fun.  How are you doing in St. Thomas?
Justin H.

Hey, Slushies are good!
Nathan H.

Comments

Pam said…
Hi Adam W., this is Mom. They don't need me to come for boards of review tonight (Thursday), so I'll see you on Friday night. Can't wait! Love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Trivia

Historian Oliver B. - Summer Camp 2022

Historian Aaron G. - Tobogganing Campout 2022