Spitting Cobras Bare Their Fangs

Dear mom and dad, I'm having a great time.  Oliver would love it.  Wish you were here and everything would be better.  Thanks for the care package.  I love you.
Nate B.

Dear dad, I miss you so much.  I really wish you were here to see Friedlander.  Your chance is on Friday.
Eli B.

Miss you. Hope you all can come on Friday. Love,
Dylan D.

Hi, how are you doing?  Write something back.
Nick P.

I miss you.  How's my dog doing.  I hope you had a good week.
Dustin K.

Hey mom, I love you.  I got the letter.  It was cute.  I love the cookies.  I lost my Scout shirt but Nick P. found it.  He's very nice.  Are you picking me up on Friday?  Tell Willow I love her.  Pet her for me.  P.S. I love you.  I miss you.
Zane V.

I can't wait until Friday.
Kai P.

******************

Dear readers,
You may find it interesting to look over last year's blog from camp. (Look for entries under June and July of 2010.)  As this year, oldest Scouts are in chrono order.  If you're a returning parent, you can see how much your son has changed.  If you're new, check out how similar are the themes from year to year.  Enjoy...
The editor

Comments

Dylan, we love you and miss you a lot! We hope you're having fun and we can't wait to see you on Friday.

Love,
Mom, Dad, and Annie

Popular posts from this blog

Historian Oliver B. - Summer Camp 2022

Tuesday Trivia

Historian Aaron G. - Tobogganing Campout 2022