Greetings from Friedlander - Letters from camp

Arriving at Camp - we just got our medical forms turned in!




Orientation wasn't the most exciting...









 





Camping Is Great!

Friendly tent-mates   (MOMs, DON'T LOOK AT THIS ONE!)



Good friends and campsite:






Good fishing...






FIRST LET'S HEAR FROM THE ADULTS:

I'm having a great time at camp.  Food is wonderful but I don't have enough snacks. I miss my JAZ.
ASM John Neuhart

Mary, I miss you and love you.  See you soon.
ASM Charley Todd

The Arrows of Light and Spitting Cobras are continuing the Camp Friedlander tradition of dessert first.
Committee and Outdoor Coordinator Dave Moughton

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  I'm looking forward to a fantastic night of sleep.  [Ha, ha]
ASM Vic Black



NOW FOR SOME WORDS OF WISDOM FROM OUR YOUTH STAFF:

Dear mom and dad,  I love and miss you very much.
SPL Alex S.

Everything's going good so far.  Can't wait to go climbing.  I miss Owen. I can't wait to see you on Friday.
ASPL Ben M.


HERE COMES THE PHOENIX PATROL:

First day I found a nickel.  Feeling pretty good about camp this year.
Ian N.

I'm glad I decided to come to camp this summer.  Only problem: I forgot my money.
Tristan B.

I'm glad to be back at camp. Will be getting merit badges. I'm excited to be working on painting and archery.
Andrew B.



I'm already going into withdrawal because of the food.  I'm ready to go camping or something.
Justin D.

Hi, I love you.  I wish I could give Agatha a big hug.
Elliot H.

Bring cookies for my friends...and magazines.
Daniel M.

Hey mom, if you're reading this, isn't it reassuring to know that I'm not dead or have misfired at the rifle range.  Sincerely,
Nathan M.

Camp is fun and I hope I don't get injured again.
Sam M.

Gunnar says "Hi" and camp is fun.
Gunnar T.


From the evening campfire:














Thanks for reading.  Look for more letters daily.  (Ed.) 

Our fearless Editor:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historian Oliver B. - Summer Camp 2022

Tuesday Trivia

Historian Aaron G. - Tobogganing Campout 2022